- Diagnosed lactose intolerant 10 years ago
- Diagnosed with celiac disease 2 years ago
- Diagnosed refined sugar and citric acid intolerance 1 year ago
- Diagnosed fructose, starch, yeast, intolerant 5 month ago
- unfocused, lack of concentration
- weak, powerless
- irritability, especially to any unusual noise
- unable to gain weight
- multiple food intolerance (more strict than a gluten free diet)
- frequent headaches
April 8: weight went up to 60 kilos, less headaches and more energy.
April 15: weight 61,5 kilos, tried potatoes and got diarrhea for the first time since starting with FMTs. Trying new foods in very small (almost microscopic) portions.
April 22: weight 61,7 kilos, no headaches, continue trying new foods. Less irritability, ate half a potato with no negative symptoms.
April 30: weight 62,4. Tried new foods with some "brain fog" and fatigue.
May 7: weight 63,2. Feeling much better. Only eating small portions of food remains without negative reactions.
May 21: weight 63,5. Ate more potatoes and no reaction.
More information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.newberymedicine.com